Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Blue...


I have the blues a little bit today...I miss sister REAL bad, I made my Pookie cry yesterday, Im working every second, my house looks like a felt bomb exploded, and did I mention I made my Pookie cry (I put her buns in time out yesterday, and it made me feel ALOT worse than it did her)  But alas...a light at the end of a dark tunnel, I spotted a fresh off the factory line box of peeps as I was checking out  at JoAnn's. 




I talked to sister this morning and she was just leaving Turkey...she is having the best time (and missing her girlies) and taking beautiful photos I am sure.



5 comments:

{irene} said...

Oh girl....sorry about you and Pookie...She'll get over it:)..

Lew said...

Hey Ann,
If you haven't mailed the rose headband I ordered from you for the NieNie auction, I would like it to be mailed to a different address, if possible. If you haven't mailed it to me yet, email me st lew1019@gmail.com and I will give you the address I would like it to go to. Thanks so much!!
Love ya! Leslie Call

sarah marie. said...

i'm sorry you're down. take a break from that sweat shop and let's go eat somewhere real nice.

Anonymous said...

amen...take a break...or maybe have boyfriend dress up as a vampire and run around the backyard with you???

denise @ little ant design said...

Man I love me some marshmellowy goodness - peeps can fix a world of hurt and sorrow so grab yourself a box and dig in.