Thursday, February 12, 2009

These girlies...

I cant tell you how much I missed these girls while I was gone! How cute are they in the little hula outfits that I brought back for them?  

I haven't had much to blog about, nothing much going on...just getting the shop back up and working on that. I have been so overwhelmed with how much we have to do before the baby gets here. I haven't bought one thing (other than he already has more clothes than boyfriend and I combined) but I mean I haven't bought anything as far as crib, stroller, fabric for the bedding my mom is going to be making, ect... (although, I do have most of it picked out). When I think about only having 3 months to get it all done I cant believe how fast time passes.

4 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

The girls look sooo cute in their outfits!! I can't believe you only have 3 months left, it goes by so fast! Before you know it, he will be here!!

sarah marie. said...

LOVE this picture!

Amber P said...

Aw! The are like you two in you profile pic! SO SO SO adorable!

patrice stanford said...

hey chica...I need you to email me your address so I can send you stuff....I don't seem to have it anywhere. i love you!!!!