Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Im in heaven...

Boyfriend is very handsome. So, for being so handsome I decide to make him his favorite thing in the world...homemade potato bacon soup, with fresh french bread. (it may look like a big pot of goulash, but it was the BOMB) I took a photo of him on my phone because he was sitting there proud as punch. Are those Christmas decorations that you see? No, they are WINTER decorations and they are coming down before March.
This is just another photo of my man looking fly as ever. This is his "work on the house uniform" I think its pretty hot and steamy. And I like his hat too.

Today I tinkled in my pants when I sneezed...very upsetting. Mister feels like he is in constant motion and I LOVE every little kick. I can tell he is very sweet.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I want to come over right now. That looks divine.

Amber P said...

I love your winter decorations!! Also you are a domestic diva- what with your homemade soup and whatnot!

sarah marie. said...

adam is handsome and i loved his uniform today. also good to know we're both peeing our pants.