Monday, March 09, 2009

What a treat...

Did you see the new delish looking peeps in their new shade of peach...I did. But the big question is... where are all of the white bunnies? (those are by far my favorite peeps) I asked boyfriend if he wanted in on this photo and he said "no"...and I was sad. Wish him luck. He is doing his 2nd gallbladder cleanse tonight. He has to drink 16 oz. of extra virgin olive oil and a ton of fresh squeezed lemon juice. Let me tell you without going into details...it works for real.

And did you see the snow in the background? Im not pleased at all.

11 comments:

Amy D. said...

After trying to induce the labor of my first child with castor oil, the mere thought of Adam drinking Olive Oil is sending me into dry heaves over here. Oh my...I can't think about it..here they come again. The poor boy.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, good luck to your boyfriend. Love the new peeps, so happy it's that season. And I too am sooo not pleased with the snow.

Amy said...

already had two boxes...

fresh as daisies.

Martha said...

Oh man, I'm in St. George visiting my cousins for USU's Spring Break and I was watching the news and saw that the north got DUMPED on. Boo.

{irene} said...

you know what??...I've never tried those "peeps" that you love so much!...maybe I will give them a try!

Tony and Marci Harward said...

Any time we see peeps Savanna says "Ann really needs these"! You look cute!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that olive oil and lemon thing would make my nausea go away? I wish it would snow in LA just for one day. You guys are lucky you get to see the seasons. in LA we only really have summer for like 75% of the year and the other 25% its cold and rainy with some really hot random days in between.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry for boyfriend...but hopefully he will feel better after!

You look the bomb...and so do those peeps!

Amber P said...

I'm so happy for you- I know how you love their marshmellowy goodness! BTW you look pretty!

sarah marie. said...

nasty. and good luck to adam.

meggan said...

I found this little treasure for your fella....just a thought: http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/16753