Saturday, March 17, 2007

This weekend...

Friday night Heather had a little get together for Jimmy for his 30Th birthday. It was so fun and she always has such yummy food and everything looking so darling. I don't know where our friend Julia is hiding in these photos...but her and her husband Cody were there, Amy and Chris and Adam and me. Such a fun time...Adam and I haven't been doing a lot lately because all of our free time is spent working on the house.


Jimmy and Adam...BFFs
These are from today...it is now 12:46 as I post this and we JUST got home. We went to the house at 8:30 this morning and we didn't leave once. We worked on the tile in the upstairs bathroom and it is looking very cute. (the white things on the tile are the spacers) I will take more photos when its done...its so close but I couldn't do it a second longer so we finally left. The counter of the vanity in there is going to be a deep purple color and I bought a sink when I was in Mexico that is hand painted and one of my favorite things ever...I will have to post some photos of it. Adam loved me when he had to carry that one on the plane ride home.


These are of the downstairs bathroom that leads into my closet. I LOVE this wallpaper and I think it looks really cute with the green. the paint stops 1/2 way because we are doing subway tiles up part or the wall and black and white octagon on the floor. I cant wait for it to all be done. Its getting so exciting though...it finally looks like my home. I love that every little thing is US, our hard work and choices. I don't think I will ever want to leave.

13 comments:

Jewels said...

Where was I hiding? I love the tile! I can't wait for you guys to be in there, it looks so great. Let us know if you need help!

Erin said...

You've gotten so much done! It looks fantastic.
We got the booties yesterday and they fit perfectly. They are unbelieveably cute. I'll post a picture as soon as I can. THANK YOU!!!

meggan said...

I love that tile in the bathroom! Next time I drive by and see you at the house I'll have to stop by for the indoor tour....

Amy said...

everything looks great, cant wait to see the tiles in real life!!!

Anonymous said...

Those rooms look great. I'm always so excited to check your blog and see what new things you've accomplished on your house.

Mary said...

Wow, have things changed!!! Everything looks beautiful! 143

{irene} said...

Girl!!!!..can't get over all the beautiful wall papers you are using for your house!!!!...they look awesome!..., and you and your sister look so stylish and pretty in the pictures!...Have an amazing week!

sarah marie. said...

i'm seriously so jealous of you i can't stand it. i'm obsessed with the blue tile and the black paint and..the wallpaper on the ceiling! best idea ever.

Lorilee said...

I love seeing the photos of you and Amy at the top. I don't really know your faces, so it's good to get to know them :)
Your house looks awesome, and I'm impressed with all the hard work. Good job!

Anonymous said...

These look soooo amazing! I love the tile and the wallpaper...you're place is going to be so great. I need to get down there and see it in person! It was so fun getting to see you two the other night...thanks for everything!

{The Christian's} said...

Your house really looks amazing! It should be in a magazine! I love all of the choices you guys have made!

Leah said...

I would comment about how kewl your house is, but you already have 11 comments... and I'm jealous.

Christmas Queen said...

You must be getting close to moving in...will you be in by the end of this month? We will all be in provo for Sean's graduation. Beautiful, I think you should call a local style magazine to see your house. It could lead to something great. I LOVE IT ALL.