Sunday, November 01, 2009

To the rescue...


We had so much fun up at Sister's house last night for our Halloween celebration...

That mustache stayed perfect for about 1/2 a second, I couldn't even get one photo before he had smeared it...

I love how they are looking at each other in these ones...

Super Jude had a mask but he acted as though I was abusing him when I tried to put it on him, I think Sarah might have gotten a photo of him in it...

Sissy (looked striking) and the girls after all the goodies and delights...

Thanks Sister for the yummy food and hospitality.

6 comments:

Caitlin at Salty Oat said...

LOVE the oscar the grouch costume. so excellent! jude is pretty adorable, too. :)

Leah said...

DARLING! And yes, he may borrow the sweater.

Beesley Family said...

Oh my goodness--Jude couldn't look any cuter!!! I loved his costumes!! What darling idea's---he's getting sooo big!! Loved the mustache!!!

sarah marie. said...

i can't think of anything to say in this comment that i haven't already said. so i'm just commenting anyway because who doesn't love a comment?

Anonymous said...

everyone looks so adorable! I was sad we couldn't come! Super Jude and Oscar make such cute buddies!

patrice stanford said...

The boys look like they are saying " I think our mommies have lost their minds...now what do we do?" LOve the pics. Thanks. LOVE YOU ALL