Sunday, November 08, 2009

A name and a blessing...

Can you believe it...its been 3 months (Aug. 16th) since Jude was blessed and I am just now getting his photos up. I hardly recognized that small little boy when I saw these photos. I cant believe how much he has grown.






Jude has made me realize what my life is all about. I thought I knew...until I became his mom, now I know that it is about THIS love.

* and thank you, thank you Sister for these amazing, beautiful photos of our special day.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

he's so big now! such a perfect day that was.

Tiffany said...

your sister did a great job on these pictures! certainly memories you will want to cherish forever!

Mary said...

seems like ages ago! it was such fun!

Desiree said...

gorgeous!

thedoodlegirl said...

Gorgeous photos!!