Sunday, November 08, 2009

A name and a blessing...

Can you believe it...its been 3 months (Aug. 16th) since Jude was blessed and I am just now getting his photos up. I hardly recognized that small little boy when I saw these photos. I cant believe how much he has grown.






Jude has made me realize what my life is all about. I thought I knew...until I became his mom, now I know that it is about THIS love.

* and thank you, thank you Sister for these amazing, beautiful photos of our special day.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

he's so big now! such a perfect day that was.

Tiffany said...

your sister did a great job on these pictures! certainly memories you will want to cherish forever!

Mary said...

seems like ages ago! it was such fun!

Desiree Fawn said...

gorgeous!

thedoodlegirl said...

Gorgeous photos!!