Thursday, June 04, 2009

It might actually happen...

I cant believe it, Misters room is really coming along. Here are some really bad photos from my phone that I took of the room yesterday. They are coming to mud, tape and texture today.

Im feeling pretty good about things. I think I have about everything I need. Now its just a matter of waiting for Mister to decide when he wants to meet us. Without going into details, Im progressing but nothing that requires me to rush on down to the hospital. I have a feeling he's going to take his time. I also have a feeling he is going to be a big boy. Cant wait. Say a little prayer that when the time comes we both do great.


This is looking into the nursery


and this is from the inside of the nursery, closet on the right...
And I had to post this. Sister sent it to my phone a couple of days ago...I ROLLED. They came down yesterday and we might have ventured out for lunch. I was nice to get out of the house for a minute. Don't tell my mom.




6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

so excited about your nursery and you and mister will both do great in the hospital.

Christmas Queen said...

First the Room! What a great addition and much needed for Mister! Now Where is Mister?

Christmas Queen said...

First the Room! What a great addition and much needed for Mister! Now Where is Mister?

Anonymous said...

Oh it is looking so incredible! Can't wait for it to be done...and for the mister to get here! You will do great!

Amy D. said...

Wow...he is getting that thing done quickly!! Lots of progress since I last saw it. Secretly hoping you don't have him until I get back..don't be mad. I know you'll want to punch me in the face for saying that. He'll come and then you may have nights/days where you'll want to push him back inside. Enjoy your last days of just the two of you. You look great and i can't wait to meet the darling little sir.

thedoodlegirl said...

Wow! It looks so good! Thanks so much for the pumpkin choc.chip bread, btw. Our kids were so excited! It was yummy.