Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beautiful boy...

My heart is so full today...I can not believe that I have this perfect little baby boy to love. How do I deserve this? Every time I look into his little face I get a bit teary eyed, he is everything I hoped and prayed for and more. It is truly overwhelming.





My Sweet Mister all dressed up and ready to go home...he looked like such a big boy and was busting his stretchy pants at the seams.

Also, Jude and I wanted to wish boyfriend a VERY happy fathers day. Adam truly is an amazing father already. Seeing him with our baby boy makes me fall even more in love with him. Seeing the love that he has for his son is one of THE most special things I think I will ever know. Thank you Adam for all that you do for us and for changing Misters mustard buns. We love you too much.

And to my sweet father, I couldn't have a better Daddy. Thank you for always being there for me and for being such a wonderful father that is so close with his girls!

10 comments:

Adam Harward said...

Thank you......the both of you make me so happy. I couldn't be happier.

Christmas Queen said...

The picture with the striped-ready- to-go-home pants...that's the best. Wow he looks 3 months old. What size it that outfit? 0-3 months? Less than a week away from His Father In Heaven!

Amy said...

hold on to that feeling forever... he is such a blessing, the biggest in your life no doubt.

i love him too. so, so much.

and i love his first day of school photos. so sad i missed it.

Martha said...

He is such a handsome little guy! Congratulations!

Beesley Family said...

Oh-what a QT!!! I love the pics--he's changed even since we saw him last!! Love the going home outfit---the bootie's are my favorite!!
Hope you're all doing well---give Mister a hug and squeeze for us!!
Ang

{irene} said...

oh Ann...he is a DOLL!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous. I can't wait to feel what you are feeling for him. Just reading your blog makes me very emotional because I cannot stop thinking about the day I get to hold my little one and just how lucky i feel to be given this blessing by God. I am sure you are feeling very lucky. God bless you and I am sure you and your hubby will be wonderful parents.

sarah marie. said...

oscar is too small for his clothes so he wears the same white onsies everyday i cannot get over the size of jude.

Robyn said...

Ann he is so precious! I'm sure you are the cutest mother!! Love ya.

Dana G said...

Love seeing the pictures. Hope to see him in person soon. This sure brings families closer together. Love reading and seeing all that is going on. I still think he should have Tyler's name in there someplace since he was born on his birthday! June 16 is a very special day for me, too.
Love you! Aunt Dana