Monday, April 20, 2009

Coming Mummsie...

She is finally coming!
I cant wait for my Mom to get here...she gets here tomorrow and I couldn't be happier.

I must say I freaked a little today when the doctor told me "only 7 more weeks to go"...oh mercy! Not much has been done in the way of the Nursery due to the blizzards of last week, but the weather this week is supposed to be beautiful. Today I got my big box of vintage inspired baby hangers in the mail and wondered if they would ever have a closet of their own to hang in. Im doing pretty good as far as having most of my nursery items ordered so I feel pretty good about that. The only thing I REALLY need is a big cute rug...any suggestions on places to look would make me so very happy...PLEASE. I bought one at pottery barn on sale the other day, thinking I had found a rare and beautiful treasure and when I got it home and rolled it out it looked like it would have been the perfect size rug for a Barbie mansion. Mini. It looked HUGE all rolled up...and my brain is not quite working like it once did. Anyway, if you know of a place or have seen any cute ones around I would love to hear. I have exhausted all of the usual sites that I check.

8 comments:

patrice stanford said...

No help on the rug...just want to remind you that my birthday is June 5th...in case you want to have him on my birthday...I'm just saying..... (hahaha:)
Love you. Give Mary a hug from me. Tell her I sent her some old pics of your dad that I found. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

oh I'm so glad that you mom is coming! That will be so fun! You are looking so cute...and I really can't believe only 7 more weeks!

sarah marie. said...

hang in there. your mom will make it all better.

Jen said...

so fun! can't wait for little mister's baby party! ; )

Tiffany said...

7 more weeks! yeah! :) What colors are you doing in the little man's room? I liked the dwell studio rugs from Target but they mostly typical (blue for boys sorta thing...)

thedoodlegirl said...

Hey! I found your totally cute blog through your etsy shop. LOVE it! You are so talented! (This is your neighbor, Rebekah, btw, who lives two houses down from you! :)) Good luck to you guys on getting the nursery finished! Can we help in any way?

OmeedB said...

anthropologie has some cute rugs

Meg said...

The Land of Nod has some really cute rugs. I found a perfect one for my little boys room. Hope that helps - and you so don't look even close to delivering triplets btw.