Thursday, July 10, 2008

Front page!!!




This little number was on the front page of Etsy yesterday! For some reason I get so excited for that. Anyway, my mom and dad have been in town and it has been so much fun. We took the girls to Liberty land today...kind of fun/not quite sure. It was fun to be with my family, my cousin Katie and her cute girls and my cousin Daniel, Amy , the girls and Mom and Dad were there so that was REALLY fun...but it kind of seemed like the rides were all busted up. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun but your right, the rides were a little jiggidy. Its been so fun to spend some time with you guys.

sarah marie. said...

front page again?! sheesh ann..that is seriously so incredible. ps..your last picture isn't working and i want to see it. try and post it again.

Anonymous said...

you are the bomb!

And sounds like we must of just had a good day at Liberty Land...I've heard from you (and others) that it was a bit ghetto for sure!