Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Diet Coke




As a long time addict of the Diet Coke product, it has been a long, hard road to getting off of the fizzy treat! I have been off of it( and anything with nutra-sweet for that matter) for about three months now. Im not really sure why though, I think I thought I would see some huge change in my life, like my eyes would be opened to the world and I would suddenly look like Nicole Richie or Lindsay Lohan. ( just kidding) But seriously I have not noticed one thing...In fact, I have never felt worse. I would not recommend this to any of my loved ones.

4 comments:

Mary said...

The pride you feel cannot be measured...

Jen said...

Ann I don't know how you have done. Such will power!

Anonymous said...

What were we thinking?? I broke down this week and had a Fresca...so pathetic. Is Fresca even real soda or just a wuss drink?

Erin said...

You're supposed to be feeling great! I'm trying to quit gradually. I'm on the caffeine free diet stuff right now. It's miserable.