Friday, August 06, 2010

Baby shower...

We had a baby shower for my cute sister-in-law Lyndsey at my house last night...

I thought I might get deported if I didn't make some of those tissue pompoms for a baby shower...so I did...and maybe I regret it.
Thankfully, the weather was perfect! (it had been raining all day)
Yummy treats and cute vintage car cupcakes...
Maybe things look a little busted in these photos, but it turned out pretty cute...

Cutest vintage napkins EVER...

the Mom and Dad...
The treats again.

So, thats what I have been up to the last couple of days...now back to work.

7 comments:

{irene} said...

AWESOME party girl!

Mary said...

you always do it up pink...or blue!

sarah marie. said...

so cute ann. good job.

Anonymous said...

cutest shower ever...your backyard is gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Everything looks absolutely perfect! I don't even want to think about all the time and hard work that went into that?! Are you available to hire because Isaac is turning 1 next week! :)

Unknown said...

you always throw the cutest parties!

AnnieC said...

Amazing!!!!