Monday, August 24, 2009

You have opened my eyes...



When I look at Mister, I seriously cant believe that other people feel this way...isn't it crazy? I also remember after giving birth to him, the realization setting in that for every person that you see, a woman did that for them. (something I hadn't really thought about pre-mister) It is just such an amazing thing. I also use to think this world was a little unfair, that somehow some men felt they were the dominant sex...again, until I created, delivered and fed a baby from my body. What could be more powerful?

6 comments:

Leah said...

Are you kidding me with that second picture??

So good to see you today. Talk to Amy and lets plan a get together. The mister is already sick right?

Heather said...

Hi Ann-
Just wanted to say your boy is seriously one of the most adorable i've ever seen, and you are right... there is nothing like the love that a mommy has for her babies! They are the greatest blessing.

Desiree said...

We women are SO STRONG!
I feel VERY powerful after having my babe <3

Lindsay said...

Awww Ann baby Jude is so adorable, congratulations! I love his little pout:)And you are right, being a mom is the most amazing and wonderful miracle ever. Did you ever think you could love something so little, so much! I can't understand people who choose not to have children, they will never know all of the joy and happiness they are missing out on.

sarah marie. said...

i feel exactly the same way.

Erin said...

please tell me he's going to be a little cowboy for halloween.