Thursday, August 20, 2009

Growing up Mister...

Mister is getting SO big, can you believe that he is 2 months (last sunday the 16th)!? Mommy loves her Bubsies.


How could I not...just look at that face.
And he thinks he is 15 trying to hold his own bottle. (Freak down everyone...that's breast milk in that bottle.)
We blessed Jude on Sunday (photos to come of him in the DARLING silk sailor outfit my mom made...TDF) Thank you so much to all of our friends and family that came from near and far to be there with us, it meant so much to us to share Jude's special day.

He also had his 2 month appointment at the Doctors.

Jude is...
24 1/2 inches long
12 1/2 lbs.

You are getting so big baby Jude. I love watching you grow each day, seeing and learning new things. You love to smile and laugh but most of all you love to suck on your hands. You have rolled over a couple of times (video to follow, if boyfriend will ever edit my annoying baby talk voice out of the background) You are the apple of our eyes. Sometimes I spend forever rocking and singing you to sleep only to miss you so much while you rest...I cant tell you the feeling that I have for you...It feels like more than love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is beautiful. I can't believe how fast time goes.

Bethelyn K. Photography said...

just truly precious.such a lovely family! i am loving the new owl header.

{irene} said...

so so so cute!..he's getting chubby!

sarah marie. said...

i know..they're so big i can't stand it

{The Christian's} said...

Ann he is just perfect!! Such a sweet boy! I can't wait to see the blessing pictures and the outfit your mom made!!