Monday, October 06, 2008

The cabin...



Amy, Chris, the girls, boyfriend and I went up to the cabin this weekend...It was beautiful. You couldn't believe the colors! Estee had so much fun going on "a pirates adventure" (I think its from Dora) and looking at all the animals...we saw deer and a big moose. It was so fun to be together. The cabin is in the middle of nowhere so it is just peaceful and beautiful up there. We really do need to go more, I wish we would have gone more in the summer...not a big fan of having to snowmobile in when there is WAY too much snow.






It was real misty and even snowed over night...I wasn't quite emotionally ready for that.
And...my man got out and took a photo of his pride and joy.


3 comments:

becky said...

what a car! thanks for your help on the recipe! they turned out fantastic...

Mary said...

I bet all of you had such a good time. You need to go more often!

sarah marie. said...

it was so much! thanks for having us!