Sunday, August 24, 2008

New shiz fo shizzle...




These are a few of the new items that I put in the Etsy shop for fall. 

We had so much fun at Education week. Other than that nothing much has been going on. I missed boyfriend and Im so sad that everyone is gone. Oh, ya and...a few days ago my phone stopped working and when I would try to make a call it would forward me to Verizon, I couldnt figure it out, so I called Adam and he said that he set up my phone so that whenever I go over my minuets it shuts off my service. Needless to say I was so annoyed. A few hours later he came home with a new iphone for me. Such a cute surprise after I pulled my foot out of my mouth for being bugged with him! Thanks sugar plum!

7 comments:

sarah marie. said...

dying over this stuff ann! especially the last one.

{The Christian's} said...

I love your new stuff!! So adorable.

Love the comment about your phone! What a sweet husband and sweet surprise!

Andrea said...

ummmmmm i'm in love with that brown dress with the cupcakes! I'm so excited that it comes in 4t too! I am for sure ordering these dresses for my girls when I get paid!

Jen said...

SOOO CUTE! I want some! Do they come in Baylee's size?

Mary said...

Everyone needs to go to Etsy and vote for your darling items!

Erin said...

that Adam is too sweet.

such cute new stuff. how do you let it go???

Beesley Family said...

Oh my wordy---so STINKN' cute!!! When I got to preview your new Fall line--it really made me wish this little guy on the way was a girl!! I love the puff sleeves, the darling dresses and the Halloween prints---wow too cute!!!
Ang