Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I dont know what to say...




Click here... I cant handle this story...I dont know this darling girl but I know her equally as darling sister. This broke my heart into a million pieces and I cant stop thinking about her and her family. A paypal account has been set up for donations. 

To try and help as much as I can, I will be marking down this headband to $10.00 on my Etsy shop and donating all of the money to the family...so you get a cute headband and a good feeling!

6 comments:

Rubyellen said...

That is so very cute! I am so touched by Nie Nie too.

Jord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I'll take one!

DaiseyB said...

I'll take one also but I didnt see it in your etsy group of headbands. Email me and tell me how to get one please.

-amanda said...

Same here...I would love one but didn't see it in your shop!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i also tried to order one but didn't see it listed in etsy...