Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welp...


I finally did it...Sewed the needle all the way through my finger...and in a moment of shock grabbed the string that was still threaded and yanked it out. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good photo of the exit wound. This hurt like a mutha and it doesn't look a tenth of how band it hurts. It was bound to happen some time. I cant tell you how many scars I have from my glue gun, like serious for the rest of my life scars. The needle not only went all the way through the finger but it split the nail all the way across.


8 comments:

Leah said...

I did that once in highschool-it sucks. Real bad.

amy said...

OUCH!!!

{The Christian's} said...

OUCH!! I got a little light headed when I read that!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

have you tried a thimble? they can be a tad awkward, but you avoid piercing your extremities ; )

Erin said...

That had to be the worst!

Another reason I don't sew..

Anonymous said...

Ya, I'll I can say is OUCH!

Mary said...

poor child...
I love you.