Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The going ons...


Not much has been going on around here...But I thought I would post a few photos from this last weeks events.
I love Mister all clean and ready for bed. He has such an addiction to his "B's" as he calls them. (his blankies...yes he has 2...I don't know where he got this habit from)
This is his favorite place in boyfriend's office, on top of a filing cabinet. He looks like such a midgie man...I think its the shoulder pads in his blazer...HA!
Adam, Mister and I flew home at Christmas, so we didn't have room to bring home any of our Christmas gifts. So, Amy and chris brought them home in their car. I don't know how, but I kept forgetting them whenever Sister and I would meet up (I know, its child abuse) so its been like Christmas all over again for my boy!
I have been growing out my bangs, and I am FINALLY to the point were I don't feel like a freak (I hate growing out my bangs)...even though I look like one in this photo (its the best I had)
This guy came and stayed in my back yard for hours...seriously, 1/2 of the time he spent peeing...it took him like 5 min. to pee pee.
And, Sissy and I went to find out what she is having yesterday...and as you can see its a boy. I am so excited for her...well, for all of us!!!

Also, my honey man turned 19 months a few days ago. I just cant believe how big he is getting. Not to mention he is flat out talking to me these days. He is such a joy. Half my day is spent glowing with pride...a feeling I don't think you fully get until you are a parent. I just love him so much.

5 comments:

Mary said...

love all the photos and all of you!

sarah marie. said...

jude has a wig on in the top photo and we miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Jude is precious..love hi on the filing cabinet :) Your hair looks beautiful Ann, you are so lucky to be able to pull off both looks so well. And congrats to Amy on the boy! So very exciting!

Amy said...

Jake had so many blankies and he would carry them all around in a big pile over his shoulder. Occasionally he will want a blankie, but now he seems to have forgotten all about them. :( Kinda sad, its so cute I think. Your little one is just precious!! And your hair loooks FAB :) xoxo

Amber P said...

That baby of your sure is cute!!!