Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Easter!!!








I hope you have a perfect Easter...This is one of my very favorite hymns, and it gives me butterflies when I think of it this time of year.

I know that my Redeemer lives;
What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
He lives, He lives, who once was dead;
He lives, my ever living Head.

He lives to bless me with His love,
He lives to plead for me above.
He lives my hungry soul to feed,
He lives to help in time of need.

He lives triumphant from the grave,
He lives eternally to save,
He lives all glorious in the sky,
He lives exalted there on high.

He lives to grant me rich supply,
He lives to guide me with His eye,
He lives to comfort me when faint,
He lives to hear my soul’s complaint.

He lives to silence all my fears,
He lives to wipe away my tears
He lives to calm my troubled heart,
He lives all blessings to impart.

He lives, my kind, wise, heavenly Friend,
He lives and loves me to the end;
He lives, and while He lives, I’ll sing;
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King.

He lives and grants me daily breath;
He lives, and I shall conquer death:
He lives my mansion to prepare;
He lives to bring me safely there.

He lives, all glory to His Name!
He lives, my Jesus, still the same.
Oh, the sweet joy this sentence gives,
I know that my Redeemer lives!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it the easter bunny pic, classic.

and that hymn also gives me chills. Such a beautiful one, and one of my faves as well. So thankful for the cross and the resurrection!

Happy easter!

sarah marie. said...

how fun! love the one of jude with the easter bunny. and you look the bomb even if you are hiding behind adam. so great to have you there tonight! thanks again..

Jewels said...

Would you quit it with how cute your baby is? I can't get over it, I want to put him in my pocket. And that last picture of Adam is classic. We love you guys, it was great seeing you the other day. Happy Easter!