Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fine dining...

For the record: I don't plan on taking photos of all the food I eat and blogging about it, this is just because I haven't blogged in a while and Im holding out for New Years photos...




Last night I went and saw the movie Spirit with my friends Meggan and Mairin...before the movie we stopped at the very fine Sconecutter restaurant. Run don't walk is all I have to say. I think the last time I ate there was around 1999 and it was alright but last night was something else. If you're wondering what that freaky pink stuff in the cups is, its called "fry sauce" its a nasty concoction of mayonnaise and ketchup and its a real hot ticket hear in Utah. Im not into it at all but people go bonkers for it. Like if you go through a drive through, they put fry sauce in the bag not ketchup.

Happy New Years eve to everyone...be safe!

3 comments:

sarah marie. said...

love the sconecutter. i used to get their greasy cheese fries when i lived at raintree..before i moved in with you

meggan said...

Mmmm...that tray full of empty food containers is making me hungry. It's just a shame that these pics don't come with the soundtrack that was playing while we got sconed.

Martha said...

Ha ha you've got to love fry sauce!