Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday my love!!!






30 years old...You know, Im only 25!? We had so much fun for Adams 30th...We went to Las Vegas on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. We went to shows, shopping and out to eat. It was such a relaxing time and I think Adam had a really good birthday. Did I mention who we ran into down there, that's right your eyes do not deceive you...That's Heffy! (that's what he told me to call him anyway!) So the trip was so much fun and Im so glad we got to get away and spend time together!

7 comments:

Amy said...

i'm so glad you guys had a great time!!! and the heff???? very cool!

Jen said...

How fun I am so JEALOUS! I thought about you guys ALL weekend! I am glad you guys had fun! Happy 30th Adam! Did you run into Kelly she was there!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday to Adam!!! I'm so glad a good time was had by all. You look like one of the "Girls next Door"!

Aunt Patsy said...

I won't have access to a computer on Monday..so HAPPY BIRTHDAY> I love and miss you very much. :]

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ann!!!! We hope that you have a great day today! We need to get together and celebrate! Jim and I love you very much and hope your 26th is a great one!

Julie Rae said...

HAPPY B-DAY ANN!!

Erin said...

I know it's late but happy birthday Adam! It looks like you had fun!